After a big sweet sixteen year in 2012, we’re excited to roll into 2013 in a big way.
First of all, we’re excited to announce that we’ve hired a new staff member to help us bring more Ruckus to you this year! Check out our new Communications & Training Director, Diana Pei Wu, here.
As for our program work, we’re continuing support for the environmental justice, indigenous and migrant rights, economic justice and other movements, including:
- more Training for Trainers
- in-depth Tactical Training Camps for Creative Resistance Arts, Blockades, and Climbing
- local training series in the Bay Area, and other key cities TBA*
- key action campaigns against dirty energy companies on indigenous land from the Southwest to Alaska
- continued support for the migrant rights movement to help implement the skills and strategy we’ve been developing with them since 2010
- release of more new resources
- and lots more!
*Want to bring Ruckus to your town, school, or organization? Request Ruckus training!
Stay tuned for more updates, and don’t forget to donate to help make this all possible!